Best Carbon Hunting Arrows in 2022
Carbon Express Maxima RED Fletched Carbon Arrows with Dynamic Spine Control and Blazer Vanes, Size 350, 6-Pack
28 inch Carbon Arrow Hunting Arrows with 100 Grain Removable Tips for Archery Compound & Recurve & Traditional Bow Practice Shooting (Pack of 12)
- Shaft length: 28 inch, outer diameter: 0.307 inch (7.8mm), inner diameter: 0.244 inch (6.2mm). Spine: 500. Fletching with 2 red 1 white vanes. For draw weight 30-60 pounds recurve, compound, or long bows.
- Colored plastic fletching make flight always pointed the right way. You can find the arrows easily on grass or forest with red and white color vanes. The 100 grain tips are nickel plated stainless steel which is perfect for target practice & outdoor shooting, the screw tips are with insert can be changed.
- They are solid & well made. Precision carbon hunting arrows made for extended durability and long lasting target practice.
- Nocks are not fixed by glue. It can be adjustable for your bow. You can change the nock easily.
- More durable & economical, designed to optimize safety for beginners and whoever new to hunting or target practice. 6 extra nocks to you for replacement.
Carbon Express PileDriver 22-Inch Fletched Carbon Crossbolt/Crossbow Arrow with 4-Inch Vanes, 6-Pack
- BONE-CRUSHING PENETRATION - Heavy grain weight creates maximum kinetic energy and greater knock-down power
- ADVANCED CONSTRUCTION - Ensures spine consistency for greater accuracy. The composite material is extremely durable at impact for exceptional reliability and repeat performance.
- REAL STRAIGHTNESS - Precision sorted for straightness to +/- 0.004", for repeat maximum consistency
- SPECIFICATIONS: Fletched with 4" vanes, 20" size, 442 grains, 0.348" Diameter, 6 per pack, plus 6 universal flat nocks
- CONFIDENCE IS KEY - Designed for the hunter who wants ultimate penetration, the PileDriver Crossbolt instills supreme confidence when tracking even the largest of prey.
KESHES Archery Carbon Hunting Arrows for Compound & Recurve Bows - 30 inch Youth Kids and Adult Target Practice Bow Arrow - Removable Nock & Tips Points (12 Pack)
- ➼COMPATIBILE: 100% Carbon Arrows for compound bows, Arrows for Recurve bow, traditional & Long bows. we recommend using these hunting arrows for Kids & Adults to use as Practice target shooting arrows or as Hunting Arrows, up to 60 pounds.
- ➼DETAILS & DIMENTIONS: Shaft length: 30 inch archery arrow shaft, Nock to point length: 31.5 inch, Outer diameter 0.309”, Inner diameter 0.244”, SPINE: 500, GRAIN: 13 GPI & WEIGHT: 35 grams
- ➼DOUBLE TESTED QUALITY: Each part is manufactured with its specific material to ensure a stable, smooth, and strong arrow.🔶 Arrow Shaft: 100% carbon material for rock-solid strength and durability. 🔶Fletching Vanes: colored plastic, to help the flight be pointed in the right direction after you shoot. 🔶Tips Points: nickel plated stainless steel, for the perfect shot with the right amount of stability.
- ➼ADJUSTABLE NOKS: Being that the nocks are not fixed by glue, it can easily be adjustable to perfectly fit your bow and easily be replaced, however it’s tightly placed to avoid it from falling off.
- ➼RISK FREE: If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you will be fully refunded, as at Keshes, we back our product 100% and Guarantee your full satisfaction, although we are sure you will absolutely fall in love with these.
Musen 30 Inch Carbon Archery Arrows, Spine 500 with Removable Tips, Hunting and Target Practice Arrows for Compound Bow and Recurve Bow, 12 Pcs Black
- Quantity: 12 pcs; Length: 30inch; Outer Diameter: 7.8mm; Spine: 500. Material: Carbon. Fletched with 2 black & 1 white TPU 3” vanes. Suitable for draw weight 30-55 pound recurve bow & compound bow & long bow. Great hunting & target practice arrows for both youth and adults.
- Precision carbon arrow shafts. Extreme straightness and light weight contributes to optimal accuracy in your hunting and target practice. Best choice for its solidness and durability.
- Equipped with TPU rubber vanes. Keep a good balance and straight flight path when shooting. Have a good performance in various weather conditions in wild environment.
- Removable field point is made of stainless steel. Perfect in anti-corrosion and target penetration. Screwed on 100 grain arrow tips are tight enough, and could be replaced according to your personal needs.
- The orientation of nocks is adjustable to fit for both compound bow and recurve bow. You only need a coin to rotate it easily.
Easton Bloodline Arrow 330 Cut to 30" with Inserts Installed, 6 Pack, Black
- Cut to 30 inches inserts installed
- 6mm H diameter
- 6 pack of arrows
- Carbon arrow
Carbon Express Gameslayer Fletched Carbon Arrows with 2" Nrg Speed Vane, 250 OR 350 Options, Pre-Cut at 30" with Inserts Installed
- ULTIMATE PRECISION - The Game Slayer carbon arrow features Carbon Express 360 degree spine consistency for increased accuracy.
- READY TO GO - Pre-cut at 30-inches with inserts installed - includes 3 field points.
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: 250-size, 8.99 GPI, .400-Inch spine.
- REAL STRAIGHTNESS - Every GameSlayer Carbon Arrow is laser checked for a straightness factor of ±.009" and a weight tolerance of ±3.0 grain.
- BANG FOR YOUR BUCK - 3 pack fletched arrows.
Carbon Express 50691 Maxima
- AN UPGRADED CLASSIC - The Maxima Hunter combines heritage with the added benefits that result from proprietary Dual Spine Weight Forward technology
- DUAL SPINE WEIGHT FORWARD TECHNOLOGY - patented fusion of two different carbon materials that creates 2 spines in 1 arrow to manage energy better and make arrows recover faster, spin 20% sooner, retain more speed and deliver unparalleled accuracy
- REAL STRAIGHTNESS - Laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch; Straightness of +/- 0.0025-inches is a maximum measurement, not an average
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS - 350 size, 8.9 GPI, 0.350" spine. 32.5" Length
- MATCHED SET - 12-pack of "Mossy Oak Treestand" camouflaged pattern shafts are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency
Carbon Express 50888 Adrenaline 350 6-Pk Arrows
- SUPERIOR ENGINEERING - The Adrenaline series is engineered for speed and accuracy while delivering outstanding strength and durability. The advanced layered carbon design allows for greater consistency in performance.
- PERFORMANCE VANES - High performance Assault 2"vanes for maximum speed and greater accuracy.
- REAL STRAIGHTNESS- All Adrenaline series shafts are 100% laser checked to be within +/- 0.006" of an as a maximum measurement - not an average.
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: 350-size, 9.98 gpi, 31" Length, 0.331-Inch spine and 0.300-Inch diameter
- MATCHED WEIGHT SET - All Adrenaline series are sorted and matched by weight for best-in-class consistency with a weight sorting tolerance of +/- 2.0 grains.
Gold Tip Ted Nugent Arrows with Raptor Vane (Pack of 6), White, 400
- Gold Tip shaft featuring Ted Nugent's zebra stripe pattern
- Straightness tolerance: +-.006"
- Weight tolerance: +-2 gr
- Factory fletched with 2 in. Raptor vanes
How to Bow Hunt Black Bears
Bow hunting Black Bears is an experience that can be enjoyed, but should be done correctly.
Step one is to get the correct archery equipment. The bow that is best for hunting black bear is a recurve, compound or longbow that has a draw weight of 55 pounds at 28 inches. Black bear hunting calls for a heavy arrow that is mounted with a large broad head, a 125 grain or larger with two, three or four blades.
Step two is to find the best place to bow hunt for black bear. This area will have acorns, beechnuts, wild grapes, apples, blueberries and cherries if in the woods, but if hunting on a farm, a ripe corn field will be a place the black bears will most likely be found. Look around the area for bear scat. If there is any, that will be a good sign that a bear frequents that area. An examination of the scat will show what the bear has been eating. Scratching trees and bear nests are also signs of bear activity in a particular area.
Step three is to install a tree stand. It is important to build the tree stand in at a height that will not make the shot too steep and cause a double-lung hit to become impossible. This height will be between ten and twelve feet. The tree blind would be best set up in a thicket of trees that would prevent too much shadowing and should accommodate a bow hunter that is sitting down. The tree stand should also be built where it allows the hunter to remain as still as possible so the bear does not become aware of the hunters presence.
Step four is to remain safe while bear hunting. Safety is the main reason for using a tree stand when bow hunting black bears. Hunting from a tree stand is much safer than walking around to hunt one.
Bow hunting Black Bears is an experience that can be enjoyed, but should be done correctly. Not being prepared when hunting these animals could end up in a life or death situation for the bow hunter. This would not be the way that most would want their hunt to end.