Best Bowhunting Stabilizer in 2022
Elvish Tac Picatinny Rail for Compound Bow-Stabilizer Mount - Bowhunting Bowfishing
Bow Stabilizer Quick-Disconnect (3D Archery, Tournament Archery, Target Archery, Bowhunting)
- Allows you to remove your stabilizer in one quick ½ turn
- Saves wear on the threads in the riser
- CNC machined aluminum
- Includes mounting screw
- 1.1” long (for .75” diameter stabilizer base)
Bee Stinger Pro Hunter MAXX Stabilizer - 10" - Matte Black
- Pro hunter Maxx Stabilizer - 10 inch - matte black - new 2016
- Bee Stinger hunting Stabilizer
- Matte black
Bee Stinger Pro Hunter Maxx Stabilizer, 10-Inch, Matte Black
- Ultra-Rigid 100% Carbon Rod with SIMS Internal Harmonic Dampener
- Powder-coated End Caps with Stainless Steel mounting bolts
- 10" Bar Only Length with (2) 4-ounce and (1) 2-ounce adjustable end weights
- SIMS De-resonator
NMCPY Archery Balance Bar Stabilizer Set 30" 10" 4" Carbon Fiber Bow Stabilizer for Recurve Bow and Compound Bow Hunting Shooting
- Material: carbon fiber Size: 4inch/10inch/30 inch.
- Bow Stabilizer Set are used very common, more favorable price, this length stabilizer really slows down the unintended movement of the bow.
- Accessories for outdoor hunting, hunting practice, archery, etc, quality is absolutely guaranteed.
- Efficiently reduce vibration, increase shooting accurancy, light weight carbon stabiliser system for recurve and compound bows.
- Easy to install and dismantle, easy to use, ideal for beginners and intermediate archers.
.30-06 Outdoors EVO Compound Bow Stabilizer, 8 Inch, Black
- Compound bow stabilizer; reduces bow hand shock with a 3 piece dampener system
- Dynamic blade design with contoured cutouts allows wind to pass through without altering your aim
- Offers full draw counter balancing for stability with a weight forward design
- Stabilizers are 8 inches long and weigh 7.5 ounces; constructed with durable machined aluminum
- Customize your bow by choosing from 5 different colors
Bowjax MaxJax Stabilizer Dampener (2-Pack), Green, 5/8-Inch
- Fits stabilizers with 5/8- 1 inch outside diameter
- Comes two per pack
- Green in color
NAP Apache Predator LED Stabilizer
- High Powered Green 3-Watt Cree L.E.D
- Apache Vibration Dampening Technology
- 0.375lbs. Weight, 6" Long
- Remote Activated Tactical On/Off Switch
- Powered by a CR123 battery
.30-06 Outdoors K3 Compound Bow Stabilizer, 8 Inch, Muddy Girl Camo
- Compound bow stabilizer; precision engineered and hand tuned in the USA
- Offers full draw counter balancing for stability; 7 ounce weight
- Reduces bow hand shock with an advanced rubber dampener
- Constructed with durable 6061-T6 aluminum
- Customize your bow by choosing from a variety of dampener colors
Easton 828566 Halcyon Black 27" Archery Bow Hunting Stabilizer
Is My Child Abusing Prescription Mood Stabilizers?
Prescription mood stabilizing drugs such as Xanax, Valium, and Ativan have become popular drugs of abuse due to availability. Find out how to identify the signs of intoxication and withdrawal of these dangerous medications.
If you fear that your child is involved with the wrong crowd and may be abusing prescription mood stabilizing drugs, it's important to educate yourself on the effects and dangers of these powerful narcotics.
Narcotic mood stabilizing medications belong to a family of drugs known as Benzodiazepines, which consist of Xanax, Valium, Ativan, Klonopin, and even some prescription sleep aids such as Restoril, Ambien, and Lunesta. Benzodiazepines possess sedative, hypnotic, anti-convulsant, and muscle relaxant properties and are commonly prescribed to treat anxiety associated with depression, anxiety disorders, and panic disorders.
While Benzodiazepines are intended only for the treatment of chronic anxiety and depressive personality disorders, these drugs are widely prescribed to treat short-term issues such as insomnia, grieving, and facing phobias (such as fear of flying).
So, you suspect your child of abusing Benzodiazepine drugs? These potent drugs offer several side effects which you can easily identify if you believe that your child is intoxicated, such as: a false sense of well-being, slurred speech, decrease in motor function, loss of coordination, drowsiness, inability to stay awake, periods of "black out" or memory loss, noticeable increase in appetite, difficulty in concentrating, and impaired judgment.
If you are already aware of the fact that your child is abusing Benzodiazepine drugs and suspect that addiction has developed, you must understand how dangerous and frightening the withdrawal period associated with these drugs can be. Common symptoms of Benzodiazepine withdrawal include: seizure, insomnia, loss of appetite, heavy sweating, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, headache, panic attacks, increase in anxiety and or depression, tremors, mood swings, emotional instability, memory loss, fever, hallucinations, and even suicidal thoughts and tendencies.
Benzodiazepine withdrawal is a very dangerous and even potentially fatal condition. If psychological and physical dependence have developed, these drugs could not be discontinued abruptly. The recommended method of discontinuation is a medically supervised taper (a taper plan is the commitment to a gradual reduction in daily intake over the period of several weeks or even months, depending upon history of use).
Whether you suspect or know that your child is abusing Benzodiazepine drugs, you must act immediately. Remove all narcotic medications from the home, be aware of your child's actions and behaviors, and approach this topic without passing judgment, but rather showing genuine concern and love.