10 Best Bowhunting Rangefinder
Updated on: June 2023
Best Bowhunting Rangefinder in 2023
Halo XL450 Range Finder, 450 Yard laser range finder for rifle and bow hunting
AOFAR Hunting Archery Range Finder HX-700N 700 Yards Waterproof Rangefinder for Bow Hunting with Range Scan Fog and Speed Mode, Free Battery, Carrying Case
- 【HIGH PRECISION FUNCTIONAL RANGEFINDER】: Advanced pinsensor technology, 6x magnification, accuracy with ±1 yard. For hunting and golf with four mode: Range Scan Fog and Speed.
- 【HUNTING RANGE FINDER】: Measurement up to 700 yards. Use range or fog mode can give you amazing experience for hunting even in bad weather day.
- 【FOUR MODE FOR ANY CIRCUMSTANCE】: With range mode or continuous scan mode, you can easily identify target.
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE】: Dimension is 110x 75 x 45 mm and weight is 180g. Waterproof and dust resistant with durable feeling. Perfect for carrying while golfing or hunting.
- 【RISK FREE AND FULL ACCESSORIES】: Provides two years VIP and lifetime customer support(Email: [email protected]). Including carrying pouch, free CR2 battery, high-grade portable rope, carabiner, cleaning cloth and user manual. AOFAR direct selling.
Vortex Optics Impact 850 Yard Laser Rangefinder
- The Impact Rangefinder features a non-illuminated display and highly intuitive menu in a compact and lightweight package. Added magnification brings targets in for a closer look and more accurate ranging.
- The primary HCD mode displays an angle compensated distance that is ideal for the majority of hunters and shooters. An advanced LOS mode provides the option to calculate long distance, high angle shots with increased precision.
- A scan feature gives continuous range readings to pan across a landscape or track a moving target. All modes can be set to read in yards or meters.
- The Impact runs on a common CR2 battery and the battery life indicator is always visible in the display.
- Fully multi-coated optics enhance light transmission in low light settings. Waterproof and shockproof performance keep you in the hunt no matter what the conditions.
Nikon Arrow ID 7000 VR Bowhunting Laser Rangefinder, Green - 16211
Wosports Hunting Range Finder, 650 Yards Archery Laser Rangefinder for Bow Hunting with Flagpole Lock - Ranging - Speed and Scan
- Multi Functions: Laser Range Finder for golf and hunting sports, with Distance Measue, Normally Scan Mode,Flag-Lock,Speed functions.
- Golf Mode: accurately ranges from 5 to 650 yards and 150 yards to a flag lock. if you used on M2 Mode, Flag pole locking up to 150 yards.
- Scan Mode: Hold down "Power/Start" button while ranging to activate the continous measurement scan mode.The data on the LCD will change as your move.
- Rain and fog weather will affect the laser raypath,which may cause measurement error.when the weather is very adverse it may cause the measurement mistakes.
- Wosports Provide Lifetime customer support.
Sig Sauer 4x20 KILO1200 Laser Rangefinder (Black, Class 3R)
BIJIA Hunting Rangefinder - 650Yards Multi-Function Laser Archery Rangefinder for Bow Hunting,Shooting, Golf,Camping with Slope Correction,Flag-locking with Vibration,Speed,Angle,Scan,Distance Measure
- 【Multi Function Hunting Rangefinder】 Laser range finder for hunting sports, archery, shooting, and golfing with distance measurer, continuous scan mode, golf pin flag-lock, slope correction, speed, and angle functions.
- 【High Accuracy Rangefinder 】Our rangefinder is a premium product with advanced pinseeker technology and accurately ranges from 5 to 650 yards and 150 yards to a flag lock. Provides fast measurement with +/- 1 yard and +/- 45°accuracy.
- 【 Durable Body and Ultra Clear LCD Display】Made of strong and durable materials so that you don’t need to worry about dropping it while camping or hunting. It also is built with an ultra clear LCD display, which can help you get an ultra clear image and accurate readings even in low light conditions.
- 【Compact and Easy to Use】 180g(≈6.35oz). lightweight design makes it compact and portable, perfect for hunting or shooting at targets. Long press "MODE" button for 2 seconds to switch “Meter” and “Yards”.
- 【What you get】1x Rangefinder, 1x Strap, 1x Cleaning Cloth, 1x English Manual, 1x Carry Bag, 1x Color Box, .60-Day Money Back Guarantee, 3 years Quality Warranty and friendly Customer Service. If any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us (alice(at)bijia-lowvision,com).
AOFAR Range Finder for Hunting Archery H2 600 Yards Shooting Wild Waterproof Coma Rangefinder with Angle and Horizontal Distance, 6X 25mm, Range and Bow Mode, Free Battery Gift Package
- High-Grade Hunting Range Finder : Adopting the latest Al technology, bow and range two modes, dust proof, fog proof, waterproof for all hunting enthusiasts.
- High Precision Rangefinder : Upgrade pinsensor technology. Centimeter data of display, precision of 5~300Y is +/-0.5 yards, larger than 300 yards is +/-1 yards. It can be measure up to 1000 yards.
- Clear Shooting Rangefinder: 6x magnification, lens is clear and easy to read; Sizes just 121x 72 x 43 mm and weight just 180g.
- Complete range finder: (Manufacturers direct sales, no middlemen profit margins) Including carrying pouch, free CR2 battery, high-grade portable rope, carabiner, microfiber cleaning cloth and quick start guide.
- Safety Shopping Experience: Provides 2 years after-sale, Permanent Customer Support! It's Important to Share Your Shopping Experience, Engineers will Develop What You Like.
Wosports 650/1000 Yards Hunting Rangefinder Laser Rangefinder Archery Bow Hunting Ranging with Flagpole Lock Ranging Scan Speed
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Innovative battery cover design, battery cover and range finder are inseparable. Don't worry about missing battery cover
- Hunting Rangefinder: 6x magnification, measure up to 650-1000 yards for Bow Hunting
- Influence Ranging capability: environment factors including sunshine intensity, the concentration of water vapor in the air and suspended particles, the deviation angle of the light (such as rain, fog, snow, fog, haze, etc.)
- Meter and Yards Switching: In the boot state, Please long press "MODE" button for more than 3 seconds. providing distance readouts in both yards and meters.
- Guarantee: Wosports Happy Guarantee Worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Laser Range Finder 900 Yard, RangeFinder 7X with Pin/Range/Speed/Scanning Model, USB Charging Cable, Wrist Strap, Carrying Case, 1/4'' Mounting Thread for Golf, Hunting, Hiking, Outdoor Using - MLR01
- ▲900 YARD/7X MAGNIFICATION - Features the latest technology, it can measure up to longer distance of 900 yards; 7x magnification and fully multi-coated can make the imaging clearer and more true with durable, water resistant body
- ▲RANGE/SPEED/SCANNING/ PIN MODEL - Four model can be changed freely. It is capable of straight line distance/angle/horizontal distance/vertical height measuring; Range measure accuracy:±1yard; Speed measure accuracy:±5km/h; Angle measure accuracy: ±1°; Meters and yards can be transformed easily by long press the "MODE" button
- ▲CONVENIENT USB CHARGING - Equipped with 750mah rechargeable lithium battery, it can measure more than 30000 times after a fully charge; A micro USB cable (included) could be charged from any regular charging port, including most electronics, no need replacing battery
- ▲1/4”TRIPOD SCREW HOLE/PORTABLE - It can be attached to any standard tripod, which makes the long distance measurement more stable; Wrist strap can be weared around your wrist to avoid dropping with durable carrying case, which is perfect and safe for carrying while hunting outdoors
- ▲REASSURING AFTER-SALES SUPPORT - (Eye-safe rangefinder Class 2 laser with <0.5mW output); You’ll get: MLR01 Range finder; USB Charging Cable; Wrist Strap; Durable Carrying Case; User Manual; 24-Month Service(If you have any problem about it, please do not hesitate to contact us, our Support Team will solve your problems in time)
Tips for Bowhunting for Deer in Hot Weather
Increase your bowhunting success for deer in hot weather with these tips.
Scouting is always important for deer hunting, but is even more important in the early season when temperatures are high. Deer are a creature of habit and without reason will vary little from their routine. Late summer and early fall is an easy time for deer to find food and with breeding season still some time off, deer will stick to a set pattern most of the time.
When scouting, hunters should not well used watering holes. When the heat rises, deer will stick close to and frequently visit reliable sources of water. Look for trails that can be used as a stand location that lead to farm ponds and livestock watering holes. Spring fed streams that are unlikely to go dry are good places to note as well. Look for areas of the stream with level banks where little effort has to be made to get to the water.
Early and Late
Hot weather will tend to make less active during the daylight hours if not almost completely nocturnal. Hunters will need to concentrate their hunting on the early morning and late evening hours to increase their chances of success.
Stalk Bedding Areas
When deer seem to be moving little during the heat of the day, this is a good time for hunters to get out and work on their stalking skills. Though difficult, especially with a bow, stalking deer can be a fun way to deer hunt.
Hunting in hot weather can be miserable due to the temperature and the presence of bugs. Hunters should have lightweight hunting clothes to wear and bring along plenty of cool drinks and bug spray.
Hunters need to be prepared to deal with success. Have a plan for getting the deer out of the field and cooled off quickly after the hunt. A few bags of ice in an ice chest is a good start to help transporting the deer and keeping it cool.