Best Bone Saw For Backpack Hunting in 2022
Folding Hand Saw Wood Saw Multi -Purpose 8" Triple Cut Carbon Steel Blade - Premium Folding Saw w/Gear Lock for Security - Ergonomic No-Slip Handle - Rugged Strength & Durability for Camping, Hiking
Corona RS 7245 Razor Tooth Folding Saw, 7-Inch Curved Blade
- 7” blade Ideal for cutting up to 3” diameter branches
- Ergonomically designed co-molded handle covers blade in folded position; with pistol grip to mitigate hand slippage on handle
- Easy to latch blade lock prevents injury
- Blade made of High Carbon Japanese SK5 steel with exceptional hardness and durability for a long-lasting tool
- Blades with up to 6 teeth per inch adds greater opportunities to cut wood limbs on cross-cut
- Ideal for cutting small to medium sized branches
- Razor-toothed curved-blade design for faster and cleaner cuts
- Razor-sharp teeth are 3-sided for efficiency and impulse-hardened for strength
- Ergonomically designed co-molded handle
- Limited lifetime warranty
REXBETI Folding Saw, Heavy Duty Extra Long 11 Inch Blade Hand Saw for Wood Camping, Dry Wood Pruning Saw with Hard Teeth, Quality SK-5 Steel
- Durable SK-5 steel blade for efficient cutting during camping survival bushcraft landscaping and general yard work
- Heavy duty rugged 11" long blade helps you power through thick branches faster, 11" blade is ideal for cutting 6" - 7" diameter branches.
- Aggressive staggered teeth ( 7 TPI ) allows ultra smooth and sharp sawing
- Comfortable and longer rubber coated polymer handle ensures a firm grip in any weather condition
- Extra long design folding saw
coher Folding Hand Saw for Tree Pruning, Camping, Gardening, Hunting. Cutting Wood, PVC, Bone with Ergonomic Handle Design and Plastic Case
- POWER BLADE FOR PRUNING:: Rugged 6.7’’Blade Folding Hand Saw with Triple-cut razor teeth hardened to stay sharp for Smooth and fast sawing. You’re getting a sturdy, all purpose pull-cut handsaw that’s built to last and made for real work & serious play – Makes a great gift!
- EASY TO USE FOR MULTIPLE ACTIVITIES: Gardening, Camping, Landscaping, Hunting, tree trimming, clearing trails. Good for woodworking or campfire and acts like a survival or emergency tool when needed. EASILY CUTS wood, bone & plastic. MULTI-PURPOSE utility job saw. Easy and safe to carry
- INNOVATIVE PLASTIC SCABBARD: To avoid injury, loss or rust by keeping this Japanese style foldable handsaw in a strong protective we created an portable carrying plastic scabbard perfect for travel or storage.
- CONFORTABLE, ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The handle is designed with DOUBLE colour ANTI-SKID to offer firm grip and confortable, the blade is ajustable and safety lock.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Order with confidence! The coher customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. You can choose REPLACEMENT TOOL or REFUNDING in case of any unhappy purchase reason! We will fix any problems quickly and answer to your need every time! We are always available to help our customers.
Primos Folding Saw
- The compact-folding saw quietly unfolds and locks into position
- Offset teeth
- Push-button lock
Sportsman Pocket Chainsaw 36 Inch Long Chain & FREE Fire Starter Best Compact Folding Hand Saw Tool for Survival Gear, Camping, Hunting, Tree Cutting or Emergency Kit. Replaces Your Pruning & Pole Saw
- ✔LENGTH MATTERS - While other 24 inch saws are too short, too weak, or simply just break after a few uses, our saw has a full longer, thicker 36" chain (EXCLUDING HANDLES). The bi directional, self cleaning chainsaw style cutting teeth tears through wood cutting both ways! Made of high 65 mn high carbon heat treated steel, the longer chain equals incredibly fast cutting time with razor sharp blades sawing 3 sides of a limb at once...clearly out classing the competition.
- ✔QUALITY DOES COUNT! - Our saw rips through anything from thin branches to large tree trunks in seconds. Cuts over head branches with ease. Our Saw has heavy duty rugged handles with metal brackets and can easily be re-sharpened unlike other sharp pointed pocket saws. Our Pocket Chainsaw comes with a tough nylon front snap storage pouch and belt loop. It can be sharpened with a regular 5/32 round chainsaw file. Perfect Multitool for all your Bushcraft needs.
- ✔THE MOST DURABLE SURVIVAL HAND SAW ON AMAZON - You can find pocket saws for less, but they offer you MUCH less. We all know, typically if you spend less now, you'll pay MORE later as the quality of hand chainsaws are NOT all the same Other CHEAPER saws are simply made with a thinner chain & handles You get what you pay for and we guarantee our heavy duty saw for "LIFE"... for a reason.
- ✔OUR 100% IRON CLAD LIFETIME GUARANTEE COMMITMENT TO YOU - We fully stand behind our TOP RATED, BEST SELLING Saw. If we didn't we wouldn't offer you a LIFETIME GUARANTEE! If you're not impressed or satisfied after using our cool saw, Sportsman Industries offers a full 100%, no questions asked, Money Back Guarantee. (Find another vendor that will do that!)
- ✔SPORTSMAN INDUSTRIES TM SINCE 2013 - HAS BEEN AS SEEN ON *FOX NEWS *CBS *NBC *ABC and now TV. This tree pruning saw is perfect for Boy Scouts, your Bug Out Bag, Landscapers or your Emergency Gear. Use it to clear mountain bike or ATV trails or when off-roading. Makes a great gift for any occasion! Each saw comes with a bonus 8 mm diameter magnesium Fire Starter.
FieldTorq Knives-Sheath Sharpener Gut Hook Bone Saw
- Better knife design gives you leverage to easily cut the pelvic bone and sternum bone
- Longer blade unzips hide like a gut hook, while still cutting like a traditional knife
- Full tang, 1/4" thick, high carbon stainless steel blade is high quality and resharpenable
- The FieldTorq Knife is convenient, lightweight, and replaces ALL necessary field dressing tools
- Includes: Sheath, Sharpener, Torq Assist (covers longer blade during bone cutting), and Instructions
Hooyman MegaBite Handsaw for Cutting Trimming Hunting and Camping, MegaBite 8"
- DIMENSIONS: Extends to 17 inches and collapses to 9.5 inches
- BE PREPARED: The compact design paired with the MegaBite XP blade allows for the perfect handsaw that is ready for any situation
- DURABLE: Constructed from high carbon SK5 steel combined with impulse hardened 4-edge tooth, MegaBite XP design this blade is ready for unmatched cutting and a longer cutting life
- EASE OF USE: The ergonomic rubber over-molded handle makes for ease of use while trimming
- VERSATILITY: MegaBite Handsaws provide two locking positions for use in a standard cutting position and hyper extended position to provide a wide variety of cutting methods
WilFiks Razor Sharp 7" Blade Folding Saw, Perfect for Gardening, Pruning, Trimming, Sawing, Camping, Hiking, Hunting & Cutting Wood, Drywall, Bone, More, Foldable Hand Held Design, Non-Slip Handle
- ► PRUNE, CUT & TRIM: With these Rugged 7” Compact Razor Tooth Hand Saw, cutting your shrubs, bushes, branches and trees is easy thanks to razor sharp hardened carbon steel blades and comfortable grip. Ideal and convenient for small-large sized hands.
- ► DURABLE CONSTRUCTION AND QUICK CUTS: Three cutting surfaces to cut up to 50% faster than traditional handsaws. Our hand saw fast cuts on push and pull strokes. Hardened steel blade produces smooth and sharp cuts that quickly slice through branches & twigs for faster, prettier and healthier landscaping.
- ► ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Pistol Style Grip with Non-Slip Soft Rubber Handles designed for maximum comfort and sturdy feel while Cutting/Sawing, these saw makes gardening comfortable so you can enjoy your hobby for hours on end without blisters or calluses. Blade locks in folded and unfolded positions for safety.
- ► FOLDABLE COMPACT DESIGN: The Hand Saw storages easy and safe, it folds down to 8.5" and only 2" wide, Convenient Hanging Hole for Easy Storage. The blades and rubberized grips are super easy to clean and require virtually no maintenance.
- ► EASY TO USE: The Saw is perfect to use while Gardening, Pruning, Camping, Fishing, Hunting, and More. Ideal and convenient saw for cutting through large tree branches. You can count on these hand saws to deliver superior, long lasting performance and great results.
TreeHopper Outdoor Folding Hand Saw | Best for Hunting, Pruning, Camping | Made for Wood, Tree, Bone | 8" Blade
- CARBON STEEL BLADE ENSURES A LONG LASTING LIFESPAN: You can effortlessly cut through thickest branches with the TreeHopper Outdoors Folding Hand Saw. The blade is built with 65Mn Carbon steel that’s wear-resistant and virtually indestructible. It’s 9 ¼ inch long and has ground teeth, perfect for quick and silent cutting while on the field. The blade is impressive - and stands side by side with saws that cost twice as much.
- A STRONG SAFETY LOCK HELPS TO MAINTAIN MINIMAL INJURIES: The locking mechanism on this hunting saw sits in the spine of the blade, for easiest opening. It is robust and has two locking positions allowing convenient cutting from all angles. Once it’s locked in a closed position it won’t only keep you safe from injuries, but also become compact enough to fit your pocket or backpack.
- THE ERGONOMIC GRIP WAS DESIGNED FOR EASY AND PAIN FREE USE FOR THOSE LONG TRIPS: Using a hand saw should never be painful. Save yourself a lot of trouble and choose a tool that feels great in your hand. The Treehopper folding saw has a high-density polymer handle that’s wrapped in rubber for an ergonomic and safe grip. You can now cut through most challenging branches with comfort and confidence.
- PERFECT AS A SURVIVAL OR OUTDOOR GIFT: Looking for a durable and handy gift for your adventurous friend? Give them a tool they’ll actually use. With this tree saw, they can clear out challenging trails, build a shelter or construct a campfire. When it’s out of use, they can fold it down to pocket size, and throw in their backpack. This camping saw is so lightweight, they’ll forget they are even carrying it. Perfect for hunting, camping, hiking, pruning and landscaping.
- LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK: We were honestly impressed with the function, ease of use and resilience of this folding saw and believe you’ll be too. If not, make use of our 100% satisfaction guarantee and return it for a full refund - no questions asked.
Kids' Heavy Backpacks Still Causing Back and Spinal Injuries
A study has found that heavy backpacks are still causing problems for kids.
Mary Ann Wilmarth, PT, DPT, MS, OCS, assistant dean and director of the transitional doctor of physical therapy degree at Northeastern University in Boston, said, "Wearing backpacks improperly or ones that are too heavy put children at increased risk for musculoskeletal injuries."
Wilmarth, an American Physical Therapy Association member, conducted her study back in 2001 at a private, pre-kindergarten through 9th grade school located in Andover, Mass. The study found results that including postural changes in students, especially excessive forward head posture. This was particularly affected when a backpack weighed more than 10 to 15 percent of a student's overall body weight. The posture problems appeared more prominent in pre-teen female students at the school.
Wilmarth's study was not the only of its kind to be conducted. Other similar studies were conducted in the United States, New Zealand, Italy, and Australia after Wilmarth's study was completed. All of the results were extremely similar. However, more research is needed to determine the long term effects of wearing a backpack too heavy or improperly.
According to Wilmarth and her study, injury can occur when a child tries to carry a backpack too heavy or when they use improper posture such as leaning to one side, arching or bending to the back. Carrying a backpack on one shoulder is also a huge cause of problems. While holding a backpack incorrectly seems petty and unimportant, small children can suffer from improper spinal alignment, which can cause problems with spinal disks that absorb shock. A backpack that is too heavy can cause muscle problems and even tissue problems. The neck, shoulders, and back are extremely susceptible to injury and damage.
"I bought a rolling backpack for my 8-year-old son," said Chicago father Eric Lauvert. "He has a ton of books this year and the last thing I want him to do is try to carry his own weight on his back. My 15-year-old daughter refuses to use a rolling backpack, so we let her use her backpack, but also carry a separate tote bag for her books."