Best Bobcat Hunting Dogs in 2023
Predator Hunting: Proven Strategies That Work From East to West
Primos Sit-N-Spin Predator Decoy
Bulldog Cases Tan Molded Leather Belt Slide Holster (Small)
- Made from quality leather
- Hand tooled and tanned
- Fits small and mini autos (LCP, Bersa, .380, Sig 230, Walther PPK etc.)
- The unique design of each holster allows for multiple fits
Animal Tracks Activity Book (Color and Learn)
Real Ponies Don't Go Oink!
Chapter 7-"God Bless Texas"
Big Texas Bobcats with the new Hammer PCP AirGun
Humane Way 914985 Live Animal Trap, X-Large 42"x18"x16"
- Thicker wires, reinforced door and Latches a sturdy structure. Wires are galvanized and powder-coated to prevent rust and corrosion
- Black anti-glare coating provides excellent camouflage in the dark to increase the chance of capture. Small mesh holes prevent stolen bait
- Gravity Operated mesh door reduces air resistance during closure to ensure swift captures
- Handles on both ends of the trap make it easier to lift the cage. Smoothed internal edges protect and prevent injuries. Trigger rod is located outside of the trap so animal cannot damage it
- Foldable and easy to setup, from nearly flat to assembled in seconds -- no tools needed. Excellent choice when attempting to capture large animals such as coyotes, stray cats, foxes or raccoons
Duke 1120 Heavy Duty Single Door
- Duke 1120 Heavy Duty Single Door
- Cage trap, xx-large, 36x15x20
- Bobcat, Coyote, dog
Primos Hunting 3755 Turbo Dogg Electronic Predator Call
- Rotating no distortion speaker
- Electronic predator call with 36 sounds and 4 preprogrammed Expert Hunts
- Each Expert Hunt features a 10- to 20-minute call sequence for attracting animals
- Produces long-reaching, ultra-realistic frequency ranges to maximize sound projection
- Easy-to-use remote with 150-yard range; includes USB port for downloading sounds
- Turbo-charged 25-watt amplifier and rotating distortion-free speaker; audio-out port
Ashley Judd Attacks Sarah Palin Over Wolf Attacks
Ashley Judd has become the latest Hollywood actor to attack Sarah Palin over something. This time it is over Palin's defense of hunting wolves from the air, as Judd has become a spokeswoman for the Defense of Wildlife's efforts to denounce the practice.
When Palin first broke out, one of the big stories about her was her love of hunting, with stories and myths about her shooting wolves and moose. But not everyone is a fan of shooting wolves for sport in Alaska. The group Defenders of Wildlife certainly isn't, as a new video condemning the practice has Judd taking pot shots at Palin herself.
In the video posted on the Defenders of Wildlife website, Judd tells viewers that "It's time to stop Sarah Palin and end this senseless savagery." It is part of a campaign to target aerial hunting of wolves and other wildlife, which Palin is a stanch defender of.
Judd and the Defenders of Wildlife have denounced Palin for this "predator control program" which Palin says is a legitimate tool to sustain moose and caribou populations for Alaskan hunters. Under this program, more than 800 wolves have been killed via aerial hunting in five years, according to the Defenders of Wildlife.
Judd has called the practice "cruel, unscientific and senseless" and has now made herself a key part of the campaign against it. The Defenders of Wildlife have been going against Palin on this issue since she became John McCain's running mate, and are getting even more vocal now that she's a mere Governor again.
Palin herself has already struck back against Judd and her people, calling them "reprehensible and hypocritical" for using her and Alaska as a way to increase fund raising. She also accuses the group of "twisting the truth" about the issue.
With Judd now in the middle of the debate, it is bound to only get more attention as it gets worse. Judd, like Palin, had been fading out of the public eye recently, since Judd is no longer churning out two "strong woman fights serial killer" movies a year.
However, with Judd on the offensive against Palin, her supporters will call this yet another case of Hollywood liberals overreacting against Palin. A common talking point is that liberals, and their rich Hollywood friends, are scared of Palin running for President herself in 2020. That is why they are trying to take her down now instead of leaving her be.
Palin still has her own lingering scandals in Alaska to deal with, so that may be a priority for her first.
Eye On Palin- eyeonpalin.org/
Associated Press- "Wildlife group, Ashley Judd take aim at Gov. Palin" www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ikB-F1WquMPpjffzBg7FKCV2yJWgD965C10O0
Christian Science Monitor- "Sarah Palin blasts Defenders of Wildlife for new anti-Palin campaign" features.csmonitor.com/politics/2020/02/04/sarah-palin-blasts-defenders-of-wildlife-for-new-anti-palin-campaign/