Best Bivy For Hunting in 2023
Public Land Elk Hunting
SITKA Gear Bino Bivy - 12x-15x Optifade Subalpine One Size Fits All
Winterial Single Person Personal Bivy Tent, Lightweight 2 Pounds 9 Ounces, Green
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Single Person Tent with Two Hoop Easy To Assemble Bivy Tent
- PERFECT FOR HIKING AND BACKPACKING: Bivy Tent Sleeps One Person take it with you on any trip
- 3 SEASON TENT: Ventilated Roof Mesh With a Full Coverage Rain Fly for Colder/Rainy Weather
- LIGHT WEIGHT: Packed weight: 3 pounds 3 ounces. Packed Size: 18" x 4.5" x 4" Open Dimensions: 38 x 28 x 90 inches
- ACCESS: Large Zippered door for easy access. Includes 3 bundles of rope and 14 Heavy Duty Stakes To Firmly Secure
Snugpak Patrol Poncho, Waterproof, One Size, Lightweight, Suitable for Hiking, Camping, and Hunting, Black
- Poncho shoulder width is 52.7 inches, poncho depth from front to back is 63.4 inches, poncho length from shoulder to hem is 56.7 inches
- Compression packed size is 8 inches by 4 inches; travel friendly and weighs only 0.8 pounds
- Completely waterproof with the combination of an outer coating of durable water repellent and a polyurethane coating
- Equipped with an adjustable hood and thumb loops located in the cuffs to increased coverage during colder weather
- Features a Velcro map pocket with a storm flap located on the chest; tape sealed seams
SITKA Gear 30 Optifade Subalpine One Size Fits All - Discontinued
- BIVY 30 PACK - Available as one size fits all. (Available Colors: Open Country and Subalpine)
- PURPOSE BUILT - Built with enough room for the well-practiced backcountry bivy hunter, the Bivy 30 is made for the savvy lightweight overnight missions.
- VERSATILITY - An easy to remove lid allows you to decrease your pack into a manageable day pack.
- LIGHTWEIGHT STORAGE - This lean shaped, Alpine inspired set-up has minimal pockets to reduce weight and keep you light on your feet.
- SITKA Gear – We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality apparel that ensures you’re prepared to tackle any obstacle, in any element, under any condition. Check out our storefront to view our complete line up of industry leading products.
Emergency Sleeping Bag With Hood | Ultralight, Waterproof, Thermal Mylar Sleeping Bag Liner | Survival Bivy Space Blanket Bivey For Hiking, Camping, Military, Prepper Kits, Hunting, Survival Gear Camo
- TOUGHEST MYLAR SLEEPING BAG ON EARTH – Our tear-resistant, extra-thick HeatFlex mylar is stronger and more flexible than ordinary space blanket mylar. We’ve added a hood section to protect your head and reinforced tape seams to create a durable, reusable survival bivy you can use alone or to enhance your existing sleeping bag.
- ENHANCE YOUR EXISTING SLEEPING BAG – Worried about unexpected cold or wet weather? The DDITW Emergency Sleeping Bag reflects up to 90% of body heat to boost the heat retention of your sleeping bag, and the waterproof material protects your sleeping bag from outside condensation.
- BUILT-IN HEAD PROTECTION – Studies show you lose up to 10% of body heat through your head. Our innovative hood design helps you retain this body heat for total body protection. This exclusive feature is only available from Don’t Die In The Woods.
- ULTRALIGHT, WATERPROOF, & SUPER COMPACT – Hate carrying extra weight? It’s so small and light, you’ll forget it’s even there. We’ve designed the DDITW Emergency Sleeping Bag with the perfect balance of durability & weight at only 7 ounces (the weight of a small apple). Stash them in each of your cars and backpacks and always be prepared.
- PROTECT THE WILD PLACES WE LOVE – We donate a percentage of profits to conservation efforts around the world, including 1% For The Planet, The Conservation Alliance, and many more. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We stand behind our products. You won’t find a tougher mylar survival bivy anywhere. Guaranteed.
FLYTOP 3-4 Season 1-2-person Double Layer Backpacking Tent Aluminum Rod Windproof Waterproof for Camping Hiking Travel Climbing - Easy Set Up (Orange- 4 Season Tent)
- Excellent 4 seasons tent: Snow Skirt enable for winter use. The mesh with small area in inner tent, enhances the thermal performance.
- Easy set up: dome tent with simple structure. One person first using this tent is able to set up the tent quickly.
- High quality : Waterproof, double stitching with tape sealed seams, anti-rain, aluminum poles, UV protection.
- Portable backpacking tent, Total weight : 5.9 lbs / 2.7kg. package size: 6.3 x 6.3 x 18 inches / 16 x 16 x 46cm. Floor: (23+59+23)x 83inches / (60+150+60) x 210cm. Height: 45.28inches / 115cm.
- 4-season, 2-person tent. suitable for hiking, climbing, camping in spring summer autumn and winter. very stable, able to anti-wind, anti-rainstorm, anti-snow and anti-sediment.
Tact Bivvy 2.0 HeatEcho Emergency Sleeping Bag, Compact Ultra Lightweight, Waterproof, Thermal Bivy Cover, Emergency Shelter Survival Kit â€“ w/Stuff Sack, Carabiner, Survival Whistle + ParaTinder
- ✴️ ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT COMPACT SLEEPING BAG: Made out of ultra-lightweight HeatEcho reflective polyester film, this thermal survival blanket sleeping bag weighs just 4.8 ounces. It also compresses into a tiny oversized stuff sack, so you can reuse and carry this emergency sleeping bag with your survival kit everywhere you go. Use as a sleeping bag liner and raise your body temperature by 20°!
- ✴️ MADE FOR EMERGENCIES: The color of this light weight sleeping bag cover helps you blend or stand out into your surrounding. Plus, the HeatEcho material reflects 90% of your body's heat back to you, making it an essential survival tool and addition to your bug out bag, emergency shelter, camping gear or car emergency kit.
- ✴️ INCREDIBLY DURABLE - 100% WATERPROOF: For its weight and thinness, these sleeping bags will surprise you with their strength. The material ensures these sacks are tear-resistant, windproof AND water proof. Plus, these emergency Tact Bivvy bags feature reinforced taped seams, creating weather-resistant barriers between you and the frigid cold.
- ✴️ EXTRA FEATURES: The drawstring is actually para-tinder paracord, so you can use it to tie down your gear or expose the tinder cord and use as a fire starter! On the end of the drawstring you will find a 120 decibel whistle for emergencies, and a carabiner to you can clip to your bag or pack.
- ✴️ BEST GUARANTEE IN THE INDUSTRY: We have over 10 years’ experience in the industry. We guarantee our product with our 6 Month "Any Reason" Refund Guarantee. Ships from USA. Live customer support. Click Add to Cart Now!
GEERTOP Lightweight 1 Person 4 Season Tent for Backpacking Waterproof Single Person Camping Tent for Outdoor Travel Hiking Mountaineering - Easy to Set
- Lightweight 4 Season Tent - The absence of poles allows to reduce significantly the total weight, and the triangular aluminum stakes are light and strong; Use in the snow or in winter can be considered for a quick camping, while in spring and autumn the tent is compatible with the typical temperatures of these seasons; Once rolled up in its case, small & light,save space, perfect for backpacking
- One Person Backpacking Tent - Geertop tent has two side entrances, one skylight,The maximum interior height is 41 inch, enough to remain seated inside, while the length of the inner chamber is 83 inch by 35 inch wide; allow for greater airflow throughout the tent, keep the air fresh, enough space for one person, like sleeping, reading, eating or changing clothes
- Excellent Waterproof Tent - The tent consists of two components: a pyramidal inner tent consisting of a waterproof floor (5000 mm of water column) with a mosquito net; and the tent flysheet with a waterproof value of 3000 mm
- Easy to Set Up - Geertop one person 4 season tent can be easily set up by one people; Using only trekking poles (Not Include) to assemble quickly , to be adjusted to the right height, fixing the stakes in the right place to form a basic structure and adjusting the guy lines to better frame the tent
- Easy to Carry - Geertop 1 person tent, package weight with box is only 2.86 lb and, packed into a small compact size to a carrying bag , so you can carry it easily on backpacking or camping trips, good for outdoor backpacker travel
Everest Double Camping Hammock with Mosquito Net | Bug-Free Camping, Hiking, Backpacking & Survival Outdoor Hammock Tent | Reversible, Integrated, Lightweight, Ripstop Nylon | Khaki/Woodland/Net Black
- ✅ COMPLETE YOSEMITE PACK - There are all kinds of hammocks and accessories on the market, but very few can compete with the quality you'll find with Everest Active Gear. We include a practical integrated bug net with the double hammock because, if you're like us, nature is your therapy so you can rest well, sleeping bug free. This covered hammock will give you the comfort of being indoors while still enjoying the outdoors, a perfect choice for backpacking, hiking, camping, and more!
- ✅ RIPSTOP DIAMOND WEAVE NYLON - We use colors designed to blend into your surroundings for extra, military grade camouflage. Our durable 100% 210T taffeta parachute made with quick dry diamond-weave nylon fabric is breathable, ultralight, and high-tensile. The YKK double tab zip and components triple-stitched edge seams are able to hold up to 400 lbs. At 10ft long and 6ft wide, our hammocks are comfortably large enough for two and nicely spacious for a single person!
- ✅ HEAVY DUTY MOSQUITO MESH - Our unique net design provides an internal space without the feeling of being enclosed or claustrophobic and is compatible with most RainFly setups. Made from heavy grade polyester 31gm fabric, our nets won't pull or tear out hang tabs like others. This 2100 holes per square inch No-See-Um bug netting is premium quality so you can relax bug and mosquito free. You won't need to haul tents and sleeping bags on your next trip with our fully enclosed, netted shelter!
- ✅ EASY STEP SET UP & FULLY REVERSIBLE - Our Innovative 2 person hammock net system allows for a quick and simple setup perfect for travel, and complete with FULL set up instructions! Our easily portable, lightweight hammock is designed to simply be flipped over for use with or without the mosquito net. The ultra strong straps, included with your purchase, can be easily fastened to any sturdy trees or poles.
- ✅ 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We adhere to a full 30-day return policy with a money back guarantee on all of our products, no questions asked! As a small business we back our product quality and supply product support so you can rest well!
Simple Steps for Campfire Safety
Fire can spread instantly and without warning and can take lives if your not careful. Take these simple tips into mind next time your camping or enjoying a bonfire in your back yard.
Probably the most common thing everyone should know would be to keep water near by at all times. You can't be too effective at putting out a fire if you have nothing to put it out with. If your at home, you can always keep a water hose near by or some buckets of water just incase a fire spreads. Make sure if your camping to take note of where water is located whether it being a faucet from the ground, a bathroom or even a lake or river if you had to.
If a fire starts to spread and you have no water to suppress it, you're pretty much out of luck and should call your fire department right away. Sand and dirt can also be used to suppress fire but it depends on how big your fire really is or else it could take a lot of dirt or sand.
Always make sure you build your fires properly and never too big. It's always recommended using fire pits so it's more organized and harder for fire to spread outside of it. You can be taking a big risk by just having a fire on bare dirt surrounded by grass. Taking simple steps like digging a pit can help remove these commonly overlooked risks. Another thing to look for would be if you have any low-lying branches or trees around where your fire will be.
Obviously branches pose a dangerous problem because if the flames caught hold of them, they would go up instantly and so would the tree and that could lead to other trees sparking a massive blaze. Always use a fire pit whether it's a steel cylinder built pit or even a pit made of bricks. Caged fire pits are probably the best bet but most people enjoy open flamed fires.
Location plays another key role in building your fire. If your in a very wide open back yard or field, taller fires shouldn't pose much of a problem but you still need to make sure its no where near any tall grass or brush. If you're looking to setup a fire in the woods, then you need to build it smaller. Make sure you build it just enough to where it produces the amount of light and heat you want but its not scorching trees and branches around you.
If your building a fire in a campground, you need to take tents, campers, trees, tall grass, and more into account when building your fire. Thankfully most campsites today have caged pits or steel cylinder pits so you don't have to worry about it. Most campsites also offer different forms of obtaining water as well.
If you plan on going camping or having the family over for a fire, you should take these tips into mind so you can prevent any careless accidents or injuries. Most accidents from fires are normally contained at some point but can cause lots of damage to nearby structures or forests. Simple tips like these can go a long way in preventing any accidents or injuries. They should also be common sense but some people don't have any idea when it comes to fires in general.