Best Bipod Height For Coyote Hunting in 2023
FeelRight 13-27 inch Long Range Hinged Base Tilt Rifle Bipod High Shockproof Shooting Pivot Rotating Bi-pod
- Designed for real fire caliber, no collapse
- Mounts onto rifles with sling stud or with picatinny rail via adapter (sold seperately, search B012ZQSWYC, Add Both To Cart, it'll save 8%)
- High quality aluminum alloy in durable black matte finish, Rubber feet avoid slip, top rubber covered avoid scratch your caliber
- Easy to use, sturdy construction with lock screw, frame crossbar
- Tilt from side to side by Pivot Leg
Champion Pivot Extended Bipod (14.5 - 29.25-Inch)
- Bipods and shooting sticks
- Pivot Extended Bipod 14.5"-29.25"
- Compact and lightweight
- No assembly required; easily attaches to sling swivel stud of most bolt action rifles
- Extends quickly and easily with telescoping legs that have spring return
- Pivot allows for uneven terrain sight adjustments
Primos Pole Cat Rapid Pivot 25 to 43-Inch Short Bipod
- 65487 polecat
- Series rapid pivot
- Description bipod 25" to 43" aluminum black
- Perfect for sitting or kneeling; ideal for turkey or predator hunting
- Seamless, tempered Extreme-Spec aluminum tubes with patented Posy-Lock height adjustment 25 to 43 Inch
- Bench stable, lightweight, mobile and silently adjusts to terrain with a quick quarter-twist
- Rugged nylon yoke is strong, lighter than steel and will never rust; flexes for rapid target acquisition
- Includes attachment for shotgun or rifle
Hammers Telescopic Shooting Tripod w/Pivot V Yoke Max. Height 68"
- Telescopiic legs adjustable to 68inch
- Folds down to 25inch
- Made of aluminum alloy tubing
- Pivoting V yoke on top
- Works from standing, sitting and kneeling positions
Guns in Church, Shooting on Sunday
Jim D. Adkisson, 58 was charged with two counts of murder for opening fire at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church.
According to Police: Alleged Church Shooter Angry At Liberals on CBS4 Jim D. Adkisson, 58 was charged with two counts of murder for opening fire at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church. The police said they found a four page letter stating frustration about not being able to find work, and anger towards gays and the "liberal movement". They are not going to release the letter because it is evidence. They have also taken the tapes of the children's performance for evidence. They don't want any question coming up at trial about evidence.
The police say that Jim Adkisson was not expecting to leave the church alive based on the letter that was found. He also expected to take out a lot of people with him. He had 76 rounds of ammunition with him. The police do not believe the children were targets. No children were physically hurt. The trauma this caused will be with them forever.
The church had started an American Civil Liberties Union Chapter and is known for being pro active for gay rights and women's rights. The church's website says it is a community that worships and works together for social change such as desegregation, racial harmony, fair wages, and rights for women and gays. The members of the church have provided sanctuary for political refugees, fed the homeless and founded a chapter of the ACLU.
The news article Police: Alleged Church Shooter Angry At Liberals also says that the next door neighbor thought Jim Adkisson was a nice guy. She said he had been out of work for a while. Another neighbor said she thought he was nice until they talked about religion. She said he turned hateful like he didn't like religious people.
The church and family and friends are mourning the loss of two of their fellow churchgoers. The children are asking questions and trying to get over the shock. Jim Adkisson sits in jail with a $1 million bond. Hopefully he won't get out since he was going to commit suicide.
Prayers go out to the families and especially the little ones at the church.