Best Air Rifle For Hunting Rabbits in 2023
Gamo 6110017154 Varmint Air Rifle .177 Cal
Haendler & Natermann H&N Rabbit Magnum Power Rounded Cylindrical Airgun Pellets .22 Caliber / 25.77 Grains (200 Count)
Gamo Swarm Magnum Swarm Magnum Air Rifle
- .22 Cal high power hunting single cocking break barrel air rifle, 1300 fps with PBA Platinum
- 10X Quick-Shot patent pending technology that utilizes a 10-round rotary-style magazine, providing faster loading for repetitive shooting. Simply break open the fluted polymer jacketed rifled steel barrel and fire for lightning-quick follow-up shots.
- Magnum-powered air rifle, 33 mm cylinder and IGT MACH 1. This gas piston is an upgrade from the IGT, delivers higher muzzle velocity while keeping the advantages of the IGT: durable, less vibration, and smooth cocking
- Whisper Fusion noise supressing technology, the quietest Gamo technology.
- Gamo 3-9x40 scope with RRR (Recoil Reducing Rail) - Absorbs the recoil of the rifle increasing the lifespan of the scope
- CAT (Custom Action Trigger) - Independently adjust 1st and 2nd stages, adjust your trigger to your personal preference, make it predictable. Comfortable all-weather synthetic ambidextrous thumbhole stock
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY. Made in Barcelona, Spain
Gamo Magnum Air Rifle, .22 Caliber
- Muzzle Velocity 1300 FPS
- 3-9X40a0 scope
- Improve your knockdown power and accuracy
- Cat trigger
- Less vibration, more consistent Velocity
Bear River Pellet Gun Air Rifle For Hunting Scope Included TPR 1200
- PERFECT FOR SMALL GAME HUNTING OR TARGET SHOOTING with high powered Break Barrel action for long range accuracy and consistency.
- USE YOUR CHOICE OF .177 CALIBER(4.5mm) PELLETS for tons of shooting fun with plenty of power for target shooting and small game hunting.
- ACCURATELY HIT YOUR TARGETS WITH A 18â Rifled Steel Barrel, included 4x32 Scope with Covers, and adjustable Fiber Optic Sights.
- INCREASE POWER AND CONSISTENCY with Spring Piston Technology and a smooth trigger pull. Includes a 6â picatinny rail for your choice of scope or accessories.
- SHOOT AMMO UP TO 1,300 FPS with premium pellets for maximum accuracy even at long range.
Gamo Swarm Maxxim Air Rifle.177 Cal
- 10-Shot break barrel allows you to shoot up to ten pellets without reloading
- Velocity 1300 feet per second (fps) with PBA Platinum
- 3-9x40 Air Rifle Scope
- Inert Gas Technology (IGT)
- 2-Stage adjustable Custom Action Trigger (CAT)
- Fluted Polymer Jacketed Steel barrel with Whisper Maxim Technology
Gamo 6110062254 Swarm Bone Collector Air Rifle.22 Caliber
- Muzzle velocity 975 FPS
- Whisper Noise Dampening
- IGT 10X Quick Shot
- SAT trigger and 4X32 optics
- SWA Recoil Pad
Ruger Blackhawk Combo air rifle
- caliber: 0.177
- velocity: 1000.00 ft/sec
- Warranty: One year limited warranty
- Includes 4x32 Scope
Gamo 6110063354 Swarm Fusion 10X GEN2 Air Rifle, .177 Caliber
- Muzzle velocity 1300 FPS
- Whisper Fusion Noise Dampening
- IGT 10X GEN2 Quick Shot
- CAT trigger and 3-9X40 optics
- SWA Recoil Pad
880 Powerline Air Rifle Kit, Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch
- 880 air rifle kit includes safety glasses, 4x15-millimeter scope with rings, 500 Daisy pellets, and 750 BBs
- Multi-pump pneumatic rifle .177 Cal BB or pellet
- Wood-grained Monte Carlo stock and forearm
- Shoots BBs 750 feet per second; shoots pellets 715 feet per second
- 50 shot BB capacity
- Fiber optics front sight, adjustable rear sight
- PLEASE NOTE: for each shot the bolt must be cycled before it will pump air
- Crossbolt trigger block safety
- One Year Limited Warranty
First Medals of 2020 Summer Olympics Handed Out in Women's 10m Air Rifle
The Czech Republic takes the first gold medal from the 2020 Beijing Olympics
The favorite before the match was China's Li Du who had a lot of expectations placed on her in front of the home crowd in the arena. It seemed like the pressure was pretty intense, and it may have just been too much for Du, because in the end she didn't end up medaling in the event. It was an interesting match of countries leading up to the finals when 39 women were eliminated, leaving the top 8 shooters left to decide who would take home the first medals of the Olympics.
The women in the finals were:
Janie Beyerle -- United States
Sylwia Bogacka -- Poland
Olga Dovgun -- Kazakhstan
Li Du -- China
Katerina Emmons -- Czech Republic
LioBov Galkina -- Russian Fed.
Marie Laure Gigon -- France
Snjezana Pejcic -- Croatia
Heading into the finals, Emmons was ahead with a score of 400, with Galkina, Pejcic, and Du right behind with 399 points. This meant that the finals were going to be quite competitive, but very early in the 10 shots Emmons started pulling ahead, and Du started falling off, with several other competitors starting to catch up. It remained that way through the entire round, and Katerina Emmons, who won a Bronze Medal at prior Olympics, ended up taking home the Gold Medal, and the first gold of these Summer Olympics. Liobov Galkina took home the Silver Medal for the Russian Federation, while Snjezana Pejcic of Croatia took home the Bronze Medal.
The Final Standings:
Gold -- Katerina Emmons / Czech Republic (Equaled the World Record and set Olympic Record for points)
Silver -- LioBov Galkina / Russian Federation
Bronze -- Snjezana Pejcic
4th -- Jamie Beyerle / United States
5th -- Li Du / China
6th -- Olga Dovgun / Kazakhstan
7th -- Marie Laure Gigon / France
8th -- Sylwia Bogacka / Poland