10 Best 22 Pellets For Hunting
Updated on: March 2023
Best 22 Pellets For Hunting in 2023
Crosman Premier Hollow Point 500 pellets in a tin. LHP22
Haendler & Natermann Hornet Pointed Airgun Pellets, High-Impact, Super-Penetrating for Hunting.22 Caliber, 16 Grains (200 Count), Gray (PY-P-1206)
- INCOMPARABLE PENETRATION: The Hornet provides incredible penetration, thanks to its pointed tip that’s made from real brass. Try it, and you’ll find there’s simply no comparison.
- INCREDIBLY ACCURATE: The Hornet creates a super snug fit inside the barrel of your .22 cal airgun, providing precision that makes it extremely accurate every time, for a consistent and reliable shooting experience.
- PERFECT FOR HUNTING: The Hornet’s incredible penetration, velocity, accuracy, and expansion make it a truly devastating hunting pellet. One shot is all you need for a range of medium game and bird game, including raccoon, hare, fox, duck, and pheasant.
- EXCELLENT AT CLOSE RANGE: The Hornet .22 cal is remarkably accurate within 40 yards, making it ideal for backyard vermin extermination.
- PRECISELY CRAFTED: Engineered and manufactured to exacting standards, each pellet is guaranteed for maximum quality and accuracy. Even the container is carefully designed and crafted, with a screw-on lid to prevent accidental pellet spills.
- included components: Airgun Ammo
Haendler & Natermann Baracuda Hunter Extreme Pellets, 0.22 cal./18.52 gr, Hollowpoint, 200 Count (Pack of 1)
- Excellent for hunting / Max. shock effect
- Content: 200 air gun pellets
- Pellet Caliber/Weight: 0.22 cal./18.52 gr
- Screw-on lid prevents accidental pellet spills
Gamo 63209295554 Combo Pack Assorted Air Rifle Pellets.22 Caliber (TS-22, Hunter, Magnum, Master Point)
- Combo pack contains 4 types of . 22 Caliber performance pellets
- 200 TS-22 22 grain Long Distance
- 250 Hunter 15; 43 grain Impact
- 250 Magnum 15; 43 grain Energy
- 250 Master Point 15; 43 grain Energy
Crosman Destroyer Pellets 175 ct DES22
- Made using the highest quality components
- Performance and quality tested
- The most trusted name is airsoft and airgun accessories and equipment
- .22 Crosman Destroyer 14.3gr Pellets (175ct)
Crosman Premier Domed 500 pellets in a tin. LDP22
- Excellent for hunting / Maximum shock effect; The most trusted name is airsoft and air gun accessories and equipment
- Made using the highest quality components, Pellet Caliber/Weight: 0.22 caliber, 14.3 grain 500 count reusable tin
- Excellent at Close Range: Hunting and target pellet with the most down range energy
- Each pellet is guaranteed for maximum quality and accuracy; Even the tin is carefully designed and crafted, Screw on lid prevents accidental pellet spills
- Perfect for Hunting: The knockdown power and shock delivered by the partitioned hollowpoint means 1 shot is all you need to make a clean, humane kill: ideal for rabbits, squirrels, skunks, and other pests
- 0.22 caliber, 14.3 grain
- 500 count reusable tin
- Hunting and target pellet with the most down range energy
Crosman Premier .22 Hollowpt Pellets 14.3Grain 400Ct. LPPH2
- Berkley GHMIN1-ES Gulp Minnow, 1"
- Hollow point Pellets 14.3Gr 400Ct
- Model: LPPH2 # LPPH2
H&N Sniper Magnum Pellets, Extreme Accuracy and Knockdown Power for Hunting and Target Shooting, .22 Caliber, 18 Grain (250 Count)
- SUPERB ACCURACY: The aerodynamic design combined with the tight, precise fit of these pellets in your .22 caliber barrel creates a great seal for consistent flight and excellent groupings.
- REMARKABLY CONSISTENT: Open the package and you’ll see that each pellet is precision made for minimal size, shape, or weight deviation. Load them and you’ll experience the same consistent shooting experience every time.
- POWERFUL KNOCKDOWN. The high mass of the .22 caliber pellet combined with the low drag of the aerodynamic domed barrel shape makes it especially hard-hitting, with excellent knockdown power at the target.
- PERFECT FOR LONG-RANGE HUNTING: The .22 cal H&N Sniper Magnum is ideal for long-range hunting, its accuracy and consistency delivering a clean, humane kill: hunt mice, squirrels, and chipmunks, small bird game like sparrows and magpies, and other pests.
- PRECISELY CRAFTED: Engineered and manufactured to exacting standards, each pellet is guaranteed for maximum quality and consistency. Even the container is carefully designed and crafted, with a screw-on lid to prevent accidental spills.
- NOTE: PACKAGING MAY VARY
H&N Terminator Hollowpoint Airgun Pellets, Stunning Accuracy and Deadly Force for Hunting, .22 Caliber 7.25/16.36 Grain (200 Count)
- SUPER ACCURATE: See why fans call the Terminator .22 “beautifully accurate” and “the most accurate pellets I’ve ever used.” The snug fit and precision of the Terminator delivers extreme accuracy every time, for a consistent, reliable shooting experience.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: The raised point in the center of the hollowpoint aids in penetration while the notched edges increase expansion, delivering a knockout punch to your target.
- PERFECT FOR HUNTING: The knockdown power and shock delivered by the partitioned hollowpoint means one shot is all you need to make a clean, humane kill: ideal for rabbits, squirrels, skunks, and other pests.
- EXCELLENT AT CLOSE RANGE: The H&N Terminator is capable of producing consistent and tight groups out to 50 yards.
- PRECISELY CRAFTED: Engineered and manufactured to exacting standards, each pellet is guaranteed for maximum quality and accuracy. Even the tin is carefully designed and crafted, with a screw-on lid to prevent accidental pellet spills.
Gamo RED FIRE .22CAL QTY125 BLISTER 632270454 Pellets .22
- Extreme accuracy, penetration & velocity
- The diamond shaped hard polymer tip provides a true ballistic trajectory.
- Mushrooming effect on impact
- 125 pellets
Feline Pine Cat Litter is Good for Your Health, the Environment, and Your Wallet
Feline Pine cat litter is inexpensive and consists of 100% biodegradable pine sawdust. Its pellets contain no harmful silica dust, unlike clay cat litter.
First, let us discuss why you should make the switch to Feline Pine. This Nature's Earth product is 100% organic. Furthermore, it is both 100% recycled and 100% recyclable. Feline Pine is made up of biodegradable pine sawdust. Used litter can be flushed safely in small amounts down the toilet. You can even put the used pellets in your garden, if you so choose, and eliminate your mulching costs.
Unlike clay cat litters, Feline Pine contains no silica dust. When the dust from clay cat litters is stirred up into the air, the silica particles enter the lungs of those nearby. This silica dust has been connected with causing a host of lung problems. Lung cancer and bronchitis are just two of the dangerous diseases that silica particles could possibly cause. Why take that risk with your health? Feline Pine is so much healthier for you, your family, and your cats.
I was initially worried that my two cats would refuse to use the new litter. After all, Feline Pine consists of pine pellets that don't offer the smooth texture of clay cat litters that are out on the market. I was concerned that my cats' paws would get hurt from the hardness of the pine pellets. Since then, I have learned that cats' paws are tougher than what I give them credit for and that I, like many other cat owners, sometimes 'baby' my cats a wee bit too much.
On the Feline Pine bag, Nature's Earth recommends that you first get your cat acclimated to the new litter. Do this by spreading an inch of Feline Pine pellets in the litter box and then topping it with three inches of the litter your cat is familiar with. I think this is sound advice, though I did not have to do this. I started right away with a fresh litter full of Feline Pine pellets. My cats basically took a curious sniff and then started using the new litter right away with no problems.
Another concern of mine was the cost. Feline Pine costs nearly $10 for a 20 lb bag. (Often, though, I can find it on sale either that a supermarket or at a pet store.) A 20 lb bag lasts my two cats three weeks. I put in 10 lbs of the pellets into their litter box and don't have to change it until a week and a half later (and sometimes a full two weeks). I have not experienced any odor problems with leaving the same litter in the box for two weeks.
So, $5 to spend for up to two weeks' worth of a cat litter that is much better for the health of me, my family, and my cats is the only way to go, in my opinion. Try Feline Pine. I sincerely think you (and your cat) will love it.